Responsible for managing different LTUC schools’ accounts, and cater for their marketing and communications needs. Account executives are always in contact with a liaison from each account, in order to stay up to date with each account’s updates and upcoming activities.
Account executives are also in charge of handling each account’s social media platforms, where they create content that is in line with the overarching communication strategy, which also reflect the updates of each account, and monitors the followers’ comments and inquiries to assure the continuous improvement of each channel.
• Content creation – The contribution of new ideas and engaging material towards the audience of the chosen digital channels and updating the content calendar monthly accordingly.
• Updating the moderation team on a regular basis of new updates happening.
• Daily quality assurance of all the moderation team’s shifts and report the mistakes in a presentation with the correct way, and making sure they are applied.
• Proactive engagement – Spotting a brand’s target audience and approaching them in an appealing way to attract them into becoming a part of the brand’s fan base on digital channels.
• Ad hoc requests – Coming up with instant content pieces for special and immediate purposes.
• Monthly reports – Full insights of digital channels to guarantee continuous improvement of brand channels.
• Listening reports – Generate actionable insight and engage with new people and generate ROI.
• Timely/trendy content – Continuous monitoring of any new & upcoming trends on social media.
• Monitor competitors and similar brands’ activities on social media regionally and internationally to stay up to date with the best practices.
• Flag any issues regarding the school’s reputation online.
• Live coverage of events on digital channels.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Higher Education; Training & Education Center
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma