The Chief of Staff will be the Group CEO’s right hand and trusted advisor. She/he will support the CEO in meeting the ambitious goals of the corporation as it undergoes a period of transformation, growth and expansion.
The role has been added to ensure the time of the CEO is managed strategically, allowing him to focus on delivering his KPIs. She/he will assess and prioritize external and internal engagements and ensure his involvement in project and decision-making processes takes place at key times, where his input and authority are most needed.
This position is located in Amman, Jordan.
· Oversee large, cross-functional, organization-wide projects or initiatives; bring together important stakeholders and help drive decisions.
· Develop and deliver complex presentation materials including charts, graphs and other data representations and make recommendations for new operational strategies, programs and/or revisions to existing policies.
Strategic Planning and Alignment
· Lead or support the annual strategic planning process for the company by acting as a project manager and ensuring alignment with the CEO and leadership team.
· Ensure the CEO has updated KPI dashboards as needed.
· Help the CEO set their strategic priorities, establish metrics for success and revise and evaluate progress.
Meeting and Event Preparation
· Coordinate agendas for CEO approval before leadership team and board meetings.
· Organize company retreats, conferences, and other special events.
· Ensure the CEO is prepared for all meetings and has the necessary information to be productive.
· When required, prepare presentations, talking points and speeches.
Hiring and Management
· In partnership with the CPO, manage the administrative aspects of hiring managers reporting to the CEO.
· Hire and directly manage others in CEO support roles, such as executive assistants, special projects managers, speech writers, etc.
· Manage the planning and preparation of the board meetings, including ensuring reports and updates from the leadership team are comprehensive and timely.
· Prepare a dashboard for the CEO that lays out information in a concise and clear format.
· Support the CEO in researching, recruiting and onboarding new members.
· Ensure the CEO is kept abreast of important developments with VIPs, key stakeholders and partners
· Set up communications or arrange meetings to support ongoing relationship building.
· Represents the office of the CEO with the highest level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality.
· Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
· Minimum 10 years of experience in similar/relevant business operation role.
· Successful experience in change management.
· Results-driven and is able to meet adversity with tenacity.
· Demonstrated track record of successful project planning, consistently look ahead and anticipating needs before they arise.
· Natural problem solver who is analytical and structured in their thinking. Understands business operations and can synthesize information to recommend a plan of action.
· Highly emotionally intelligent. Can serve as a connector who is aware of every key project and can connect the dots across the company.
· Positive, empathetic, flexible, and enjoys learning and growing on the job.
· Trustworthy, loyal and humble but also confident enough to provide candid feedback.
· Impeccable written and spoken English. Arabic proficiency is a preference/not a must.
· Preference will be given to candidates with a strong interest in education.
· Competitive salary
· Benefits package
· Training and development
· Opportunities for career growth and progression
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Higher Education
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 11
- Master’s degree