Do you have the knowledge in the management and soft skills fields to write e-courses? Do you have a passion for telling stories? Do you have the ability to find a story where others might only see technical jargon? Can you deliver the story with an uncommon economy of words? If so, we’d love to have you apply to join Knowledge Horizon H team.
Knowledge Horizon delivers fast and effective E-learning solutions by using innovative learning technologies and active learning. Our blended learning approach ensures maximum understanding and rapid learning results.
We are looking for a creative and talented content creator to write and develop various types of contents for our various courses and programs. In this position, you’ll write scripts for corporate videos and animations, content for websites, infographic, multimedia presentations, event content and more.
• Use writing skills and extraordinary attention to detail to evaluate, uphold, implement, and evangelize content standards that reflect the voice of KH.
• Participating in all aspects of the documentation process, from planning to content maintenance.
• Write clear, compelling, visual scripts and web copy in dialog, voice-over, presentation or any other format needed in a very fast-paced environment.
• Use language in a clever, sophisticated and engaging manner.
• Collaborate closely with project managers, creative directors, art directors, designers, animators and editors from start to finish.
• Research client products and services to understand, extend and, in some cases, create the messages that will resonate with target audiences.
• 2+ years experience working as a writer, plus a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a creative or business discipline.
• Impeccable writing ability and communication skills.
• A detail-oriented approach, with quick comprehension of technical content.
• Business savvy, an interest for research, technical polish and approachable style.
• Strong creative and conceptual vision for project.
• Acute attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
• Proven experience designing and delivering customer-oriented documentation.
• Can conceptualize technical/functional content and turn it into something creative
• Ability to research, develop, write and edit effective content with a focus on the intended audience.
• Experience creating technical content.
• Strong written and content creation skills.
• Ability to self-direct, multi-task, and prioritize assignments.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Primary, Prep, & Secondary School
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Writing and Journalism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma