• Develop, implement and coordinate Customer Service improvement initiatives for Jordan.
• Monitor Area performance and identify/analyze training demand.
• Review Area Customer Service processes and suggest actions to optimize.
• Encourage and coordinate best practice transfer between the Areas.
• Establish, monitor, and support Areas to achieve KPI targets.
• Assure improvement of benchmarks used by customers to measure HL’s service quality in close cooperation with Sales.
• Develops new business processes for smoother workflows.
• Identifies needs for the modification of procedures, guidelines, and/or practices.
• Monitors and measures workload of staff to ensure best process is in place.
• Point of entry for other regions Customer Service issues.
• Gain and provide technical expertise in tariff related matters.
• Work with Areas/other Regions to develop effective Imbalance action plans at Regional/Area/Customer level and monitor their progress/report developments to Senior Management.
• Coordinate implementation of global initiatives in Jordan.
• Communicates new requirements, processes and procedures to staff.
• Makes certain that all departmental and functional training requirements are fulfilled.
• Ensures consistent application of Hapag-Lloyd policies to all personnel actions.
• Handles Demurrage & Detention rates, and local charges rates.
• Regional e-commerce management.
• Regional super user
– 5 Years of Experince in (Customer Service, Business Processes and e- Business or e- Commerce.)
– Advanced English.
– Knowledge of shipping.
– High Communication skills.
– Customer Focus.
– Legal and regulatory, Compliance knowledge.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 28 Max: 38