• BS or MA degree in computer science, educational technology or similar
Minimum 3 years of experience
Have a good experience building e-learning courses and LMS development and administration Moodle, Blackboard or Edx .
• Excellent knowledge of learning theories and e-content models
• Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
• Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard ( recommended)
• Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
– Create user-friendly interface for course player.
– Create template pages for new courses.
– Create new courses with fully responsive.
– Maintain and improve old courses.
– Building reusable code for future use.
– Pack and upload courses to Blackboard or other LMS.
– Work collaboratively with graphic design and video producers to create an impactful learning experience
-Utilize authoring tools to build eLearning courses.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Computer Science or similar