· Assist the CEO in planning daily schedule.
· Coordinating appointments and meetings, both internal and external.
· Ensure that office operations are being run smoothly and provide the administrative support needed.
· Ability to liaise and coordinate effectively with all organization’s departments.
· Maintain office services and organize office operations and procedures.
· Handle students’ inquiries and complaints and provide the assistance needed for the students on their inquiries and issues.
· Operate and maintain office equipment, such as computers and copy machines.
· Greeting guests and visitors and provide them with general support needed.
· Answering incoming phone calls.
· Coordinating CEO’s international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
· Design and implement filing and archiving systems.
· Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
· Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
· Handle paperwork and filing.
· Ensuring the office remains clean and organized
Bachelor degree in Management, Business or any related field is strongly preferred.
2-5 year experience in office management or administration assistance is preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Arabic and English.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong organizational and problem resolution skills.
Goal oriented and highly ethical.
Strong computer skills and expertise with Microsoft Office Suite.
Strong attention to details
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Higher Education
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Administration And Management