* Analyze gateway functions per country, correlation to other departments, facilities and local requirements to define domain, processes and key performance areas.
* Analyze business processes to identify potential areas of improvements.
* Examine information using data analysis tools and charts to identify facts/trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
* Prepare periodic health indicators and high-level reports that measure gateway operations and customs clearance performance per country.
* Work with station inbound/outbound Express operations teams to track and report progress on action plans to optimize efficiency within gateway operations and customs brokerage.
* Design daily KPI reports to demonstrate how processes are effectively running.
* Carry out effective communication with stations regarding all findings/recommendations to drive better results.
* Run regular internal operational audits through day to day reporting and monitoring to ensure we fully comply with local requirements, general policies and operational procedures.
* Verify accounts/invoicing team reports to ensure that no revenue loss or leakage take place.
* Bachelor’s degree in business administration/supply chain/engineering or equivalent
* Expert in Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent communication and analytical skills
Excellent command of English
Aramex International L. L. C.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma