- Implementing and supervising an an infection management program in a mission or well being facility, in line with MSF protocols, security and IPC measures, with a purpose to guarantee high quality of care and security of sufferers, caretakers and workers.
- In collaboration with every service exercise supervisor, sustaining and supporting the each day implementation of the usual precautions in well being buildings in all departments together with sterilization, laundry and kitchen, and offering technical supervision, coaching and assist to the workers on IPC associated points utilizing current instruments equivalent to audits, guidelines, surveillance.
- Implementing and monitoring adherence to extra precautions for air, droplet and speak to transmissible illnesses when indicated. Based on a given affected person-analysis, evaluating the necessity and supporting the implementation, if wanted, for added precautions in collaboration with the medical staff and act accordingly.
- Implementing as deliberate, the right ‘clean and dirty flows’ contained in the well being facility. Ensuring that environmental requirements within the facility are revered (mattress spacing, variety of handwashing stations and many others.)
- Guaranteeing compliance to aseptic care strategies and to the right use of antiseptics, disinfectants and detergents.
- Checking the consumption and the standard of IPC supplies and gear, together with cleansing supplies and gear, PPE, and many others.
- As member of the Infection Control Committee, collaborating in and supporting the event and following up the Infection Control Action Plan.
- Reporting any irregularities to NAM or IPC managers or PMR and producing studies with data & suggestions for the month-to-month medical reporting.
- Ensure up-to-date information of Covid-19-specific necessities per pointers and different data shared by HQ; guarantee implementation within the well being facility.
- Identify coaching wants for hygiene brokers; design and facilitate trainings for hygiene brokers.
- Facilitate trainings on Covid-19-specific IPC subjects for medical and non-medical workers as related.
- Identify hygiene process that have to be modified within the focused inhabitants and collaborate with the (para)medical staff to advertise good practices.
Salary: 1380 JOD.
Contract Duration: three months mounted time period contract with the potential of extenstion based mostly on the general efficiency & operational wants.
Only shortlisted candidates might be contacted.
- Job Location
- Mafraq, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s diploma / increased diploma