· Possess good knowledge in tasks management.
· Help in developing all used technologies in company.
· Understand and manage business requirements.
· Experience in JAVA OOP, JDBC, JPA.
· Experience in Web services (RESTful, SOAP) and integration with external systems.
· Good knowledge in Java enterprise applications and enterprise platforms.
· Experience in Spring Framework (IOC, Dependency injection, DAO design pattern, service-oriented architecture, Hibernate and transaction management, etc.)
· Good knowledge in DB SQL and relations types.
· Digital signature and application security layer (basic authentication and tokenization).
· Work with Apache Tomcat and has good experience in Apache Tomcat deployment and administration.
· Good knowledge in standard Encryption/Decryption algorithms such as AES and 3DES
· At least five years’ experience working with the Java programming language.
· OCA certified.
· OCP certified.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar subject.
· Team worker and has good skills in problem solving.
· Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
· Understand team goals and help in achievements.
· Decision-making skills.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 8