Main duties include expense review, processing of monthly recharges, preparation of monthly journal entries, and balance sheet account reconciliations” ( under the direction of the Accounting Manager).
- Possess knowledge of basic math.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to operate a 10-key and PC.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in general ledger accounting, financial statements preparation and analysis.
- Strong experience with an extensive knowledge standard revenue and expense calculations and principles of accounting in a large healthcare organization.
- Available to work occasional weekends and overtime.
- Must be able to work various hours & locations based on business needs.