Our Direct client is looking for Backend Engineer
- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Supports and ensures business objectives being met
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design
- Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects
- Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration
- Designs and implements low latency services.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Utilizes industry research to improve technology environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software Additional Preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in a development or architectural leadership role in a building web based Java EE services/applications.
- Experience leading teams through the full life-cycle of software development through design, development, quality and deployment
- Experience with SOA, Apache Camel, REST, Web-Services, JEE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle desirable
- Experience with NOSQL solutions, Big Data techologies Hadoop, Hive, Kafka would be a plus
- Experience building fast and responsive web applications
- 2+ years’ experience in Agile Methodology Qualifications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.