****Part Time – 16 hours a week – Saturday / Monday
Call Center Representative – Inbound / Outbound (6 Week Project)
Upholds Kaiser Permanente’s Policies and Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities and applicable state, federal and local laws.
·Operates in a high volume, high structured Appointment Center environment by constantly responding to incoming calls.
·Works in a personal computer environment with multiple departments. Uses guidelines and protocols for multiple departments to best meet member needs.
·Determines the type of appointment requested or needed, reviews scheduling mix of various physicians/providers, and then makes appointment utilizing appropriate guidelines.
·Prioritizes member needs and offers alternatives to members when appropriate.
·Utilizes superior customer service skills to provide service to members when diffusing difficult member encounters.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Books appointments (13 depts)
2. Composes detailed messages for KP Providers
3. Uses Customer Service Skills at all times
Top 3-5 Skills:
4. Computer skills, ability to follow on line instructions
5. Excellent customer service skills/Team player
6. Punctual / Meets daily expected call volume
7. Bilingual (Spanish/English)
8. Excellent customer service skills
9. Quick learner
Places outbound calls (regarding account status, complaints, etc.) and handles incoming calls (inquiries, complaints, etc.) and directs calls for further problem resolution, if necessary.