Mint Dentistry is a luxury dental brand currently with 23 offices in the DFW Metroplex and Houston areas and we are rapidly expanding! We need staff members with great personalities and work ethic!
Our offices are state of the art. They are outfitted with all electric hand pieces in every op, massage dental chairs, digital x-ray units and digital panoramic x-ray machines. Each office is a relaxing haven for every patient, using entertainment technologies such as flat screen televisions, beats head phones, tablet computers and even cell phone charging stations! These exquisite tools for your craft go hand in hand with the 5-star hotel setting that is every Mint dentistry office.
Our working environment is like no other dental office you have ever seen. We have created a true “utopia like” scenario that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher positions and compensation. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and a “Mint-Mentor” to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one. Together with ego-free doctors that encourage and appreciate your dedication and hard work, you will love your life.
We offer all this and a compensation package that includes generous pay, health insurance plans with zero employee contribution and PTO.
An appointment scheduler will be taking inbound calls from current and future customers to set appointments for our dental services. Individual should be a self-starter and know how to take initiative with the willingness to learn.
Promptly answer telephone calls in a courteous manner
Schedule patient appointments and procedures in accordance with established protocols
Obtain accurate information from patients and ensure that all demographic information is complete
Perform other related duties as directed or assigned
Enter patient information in Dentrix system accurately
- Prior telemarketing or call center experience highly preferred
- Good phone skills
- Customer service knowledge with strong follow up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and problem solving
- Skillful at time management, prioritizing and multitasking
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work cooperatively with a group of individuals and communicate effectively
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required