SEEKING SEASONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES. WORLEY IS EXPANDING IN YOUR AREA!
Customer Service Representatives (Entry Level) communicate with customers, agents and adjusters to facilitate the handling of insurance claims. Representatives answer insurance related questions from policyholders, explain processes for claim handling and take detailed messages for agents and claims personnel. The information gathered through communication is documented using an online job aid and client computer systems.
- Position is considered seasonal, with the possibility of becoming permanent based on performance and claim/call volume.
- $16 per hour, 40 hours per week, varied shifts.
- Bilingual, a plus. Bilingual applicants must pass a written and oral skills test to be considered for the bilingual position.
- Basic computer skills and ability to input information
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Good typing skills
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in high volume environment
- Customer service experience, preferred
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint experience, preferred