Client Services, Inc. (CSI), a BBB ‘A+’ Accredited call center located in St. Charles, Missouri, is seeking career-minded individuals to join our team. Representing many of the largest and most sophisticated financial service organizations in the United States, CSI is seeking a personable and highly motivated individual to fill our opening as a Full-Time Human Resources Generalist. This is a call center environment consisting of 700+ employees. This position is a true Generalist role and will work closely with the HR team and report to the HR Manager.
We value our employees and are proud to offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- New hire processing and orientation
- Employee relations issues
- Benefits administration, including FMLA and LOA
- Discipline, documentation, and terminations
- Coordinating employee events
- Partnering with managers to foster an engaged, cohesive workforce
- Administering Workers Compensation and Unemployment Claims
- B.S. or B.A in Human Resources or related field and five to seven years of HR experience in a Generalist role.
- PHR certification strongly preferred
- Experience with government contracts/AAP/OFCCP is a plus
- At least three years of Recruiting experience and knowledge of Recruiting best practices
- Strong knowledge of compliance issues and state/federal laws, e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEOC, Title VII, FLSA, Workers Comp, Unemployment Benefits
- Experience in call center environment preferred
- Solid experience in Employee Relations, including complaint investigations, documentation, and follow through
- Three to five years experience in administration of employee benefits
- Experience with UltiPro (HRIS) is a plus
- Able to contribute to a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, promoting teamwork, and fostering positive communication.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks. Must be self-directed and detail-oriented.
C lient Services, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunities.