Eaton has an opening for a Marketing Specialist located in Peachtree City, GA. Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company is a global technology leader in electrical products, systems and services for power quality, distribution and control, power transmission, lighting and wiring products; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety. Eaton acquired Cooper Industries PLC in 2012. Eaton has approximately 100,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 150 countries. Our products and the employees who design and build them are part of making a difference in the world every day. If you’re ready to do something that matters, to do it well and to be encouraged and rewarded for doing it, then Eaton is the place for you.
Reporting to Marketing Communications Manager (MarCom) for the Residential and Wiring Devices Division. The Marketing Analyst works closely with MarCom Managers and provides project management and tactical support for product launches, integrated marketing campaigns and other MarCom activities.
- Assist MarCom Managers with development of the annual MarCom plan, calendar and budgets
- Support product launch activity using the prescribed OneLaunch processes
- Secure time and cost estimates from creative and print suppliers using the launch plan developed by MarCom Manager
- Facilitate the creation of all deliverables in launch plan using source content developed and approved by a MarCom Manager
- Provide project management support and facilitate internal stakeholder review and approval to ensure that all components of a product launch plan are completed and deployed on time and within budget
- Review content for correct brand, voice and messaging, and work with MarCom Manager on proposed changes
- Submit approved content for print, web, email and monthly web sessions
- Work closely with MarCom Managers to develop monthly forecasts; code and track invoices; provide accurate budget reports to MarCom Managers
- Other tasks include assigning publication numbers, archiving images, registering new suppliers with Eaton IDs, addressing literature backorders, assisting with planning tradeshows and updating properties
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, Engineering or Business from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1 year marketing, communication, or administrative experience.
- Position does not include relocation benefits. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of Peachtree City, GA will be considered.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
- Superior written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to build rapport and work successfully in a matrix environment
- Expert use of Microsoft Office (PC Platform)
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with graphics programs (Adobe Suite)
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer: M/F/V/D. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.