Raw Material Officer Jobs Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Availability: Coordinates between suppliers as per agreed supply plan to ensure effective and timely arrival & delivery of raw materials.
- Report Analysis: Prepares periodic reports and submits the same to supervisor to facilitate their decision making.
- Quality Analysis: Monitors the quality of items sourced by suppliers and to ensure all the defected materials should be settled as per agreed terms and conditions and also maintains records of pool of quality suppliers that meets organization’s procurement requirements
- Services Analysis: Updates supplier’s performance analysis based on their services, quality, and delivery schedule and after sales service in order to facilitate the negotiations.
- Coordinates with Quality and Production department for material qualifications or a introduction of new supply of innovated products to ensure material compatibility is according to production line.
Prepares detail analysis of purchase order and related documents to identifies the department’s need so
· Timeliness of services PR 2 PO cycle time
· Supplier on time deliveries compliance %
Amount of on hold materials in warehouses due to Quality rejects.
· Graduate degree preferably in the field of business/ finance
· Minimum of (2) years of experience in a similar role.
· A good understanding of business functions
· Fluent spoken/ written English, Arabic other spoken languages would be an asset.
· Very good Computer skills (specially MS office)
· Good knowledge of Oracle system.