Conducts daily gaming and non-gaming revenue audits and completes associated checklists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In accordance with established procedures completes daily revenue audits.
- Tracks and reports variances.
- Completes required audit forms.
- Perform daily audits on electronic gaming devices, cage accountability, Title 31 and NRT’s.
- Summarizes, calculates and records numbers on various documents.
- Reviews, reconciles and verifies documents for proper completion.
- Investigates any discrepancies and variances identified while performing audits and issues exception reports.
- Performs W2G preparation, input and balancing.
- Review and accurately post revenues and expenses pertaining to audits.
- Ensure that all revenues/expenses are supported by properly authorized documentation and recorded to the proper account.
- Complete Audit Finding Reports on all deviations from procedures and/or IC’s found in daily audits.
- Maintain credit card terminal reports and statements.
- Report and maintain daily revenues from all outlets.
- Maintain Micros reports.
- Maintain all inventory accounts.
- Prepare and submit monthly journal entries.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with the Internal Control System.
- Perform other projects and duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), Finance or Accounting degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other office products preferred.
- Gaming audit experience or casino operations preferred.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing.
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Regularly required to see, talk, hear; walk and stand.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to sit; or stoop.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Able to interact with others while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor under frequently fast paced work conditions.