Job Sector: Advertising, Media, Publishing Events and Entertainment, Automotive and Transportation, Catering, Food Services, F+B, Restaurants, Construction, Engineering and EPC, FMCG, Food and Consumer Manufacturing, Fashion, Retail, Luxury and Jewellery, Financial Services, Banking and Wealth Management, HR/ Human Resources, Healthcare, Pharma and Medical, Hotels, Resorts, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality, IT, Technology, Gaming, Digital and Telecoms, Industrial Manufacturing, Cement, Steel etc, Insurance and Consulting Companies, Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain, Office Management Legal & Secretarial, Oil and Gas, Energy, Mining and Power, Real Estate and Property Development, Sales, Marketing, Events, PR and Communications, Saudi National Jobs, Water Treatment and Utilities
Our client is a Leading Automotive Group with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for experienced Sales Representatives for roles across Saudi Arabia in various cities.
- Develop, follow-up and maintain continuous good customer relationship within the Division’s administrative, financial and procedural objectives, as set by Divisional Management.
- In addition to existing customer coverage, identify, develop and achieve new potential business opportunities within the financial targets and objectives as set by the Divisional Management.
- Search & identify customer enquiries and follow-up on any equipment requirement or sale
- Develop a close working relationship with the customer; to know his organizational structure and activities departmental functions, Key Management, financial background, short/long-term requirements and new developments within the customer’s organization.
- Prepare & submit quotations to the clients in accordance to the customers’ requirements.
- Subsequent to quote submittal, maintain a continuous contact with customers to evaluate and note the outcome, in accordance with Divisional procedures.
- Follow-up on equipment preparation, delivery and return from/to the customer, if & when a deal is concluded.
- Follow-up on payments and collection of any outstanding invoices.
- Keep abreast of all changes in the various models of equipment in the fleet.
- Diploma/ Degree qualified
- Must have 3-5 years of sales experience, with knowledge of administrative functions.
- Must be able to converse & write in English & Arabic.
- Must have Driving License
- Open to Saudi Nationals only
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is up to 9k SAR per month total package
- Experience-Level Mid Level
- Salary-Offer 9 K SAR
- Job-Location Riyadh
- Number-of-Vacancies 5
- Gender Male