- Hands-on technical supervision of all aspects of equipment assembly, configuration, packaging and FAT testing – including planning & execution.
- Liaising with the principle Electrical/Electronics Design Engineer
- Two years of OEM experience in post-mfg test & verify of PLC based monitoring/control systems
- Verifiable hands-on experience with
- uP programming & configuration
- Hardware fault identifies, correct & document skills.
- Analog circuit troubleshooting
- Industrial networking – RS485, Ethernet, Modbus, etc
- Extensive practical knowledge of electrical components, enclosures, fixings and hardware employed in the manufacture of industrial electrical gear.
- Address Saudi Arabia , Asir
- Experience-Level Entry Level
- Job-Location Saudi Arabia
- Number-of-Vacancies 2
- Gender Male
- Years-of-Experience 2-5