– Manages the announcements, planning and scheduling for TIGER activities.
– Follow up on volunteers under TIGER activities in terms of filtration and interviews before hiring, attendance, performance, visibility and understanding of internal and external COC guidelines.
– Inclusion and engagement of vulnerable groups in the activities such as PwDs and the elderly.
– Work closely with the line manager to prepare a detailed work plan for TIGER activities.
– Prepare weekly work plans and reports to ensure activities are on track with the annual indicators and goals.
– Prepare quarterly procurement plans for the resources needed for the TIGER activities.
– Provide the Finance department with all the needed paper work regarding the volunteers under TIGER activities.
– In coordination with the Data Management Unit, she/he needs to develop and improve any needed forms or paperwork.
– Daily field visits to monitor ongoing activities in the Community Centers.
– Training for activity coaches on the assigned curriculum.
– Bi-weekly meetings with the volunteers under TIGER activities regarding their progress, achievements and challenges.
– Immediate reporting for challenges and/or any protection concerns noticed in the field.
– Represent Blumont in any internal and external coordination meetings.
– Appropriate presentation and terminology that complies with Blumont and UNHCR community-based protection guidelines and protocols.
– Be part of the rotation regarding the process of time sheet tracking and preparation for volunteers.
– Design and propose new and creative activities or events for Blumont’s program, specifically in the UN International Days.
– In coordination with the Communications unit, all events must be submitted in Blumont unified event notices and shared with the line manager, Camp Manager and UNHCR.
– Follow up with volunteers during emergencies (harsh weather conditions).
– Data protection and full confidentiality with beneficiary related information or reports.
– Crosscheck and validation of activity’s data provided by data entry focal points, in coordination with the MEL Unit.
– Pro-active in reporting any risks or assumptions that could affect the progress of the activities.
– Any other tasks assigned by the line manager depending on the component’s workload and needs.
– Support other Blumont components in events and activities when needed.
– Fluent Arabic language (spoken and written)
– Very good English skills (spoken and written).
– Excellent oral communication skills.
– Works well in a cross-cultural environment.
– Works well both with a team and independently.
– Very good presentation skills.
– Organized and attentive to details.
– Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
– Active, creative and adaptive.
Physical Requirements (field visits).
– Able to handle commute and long hours.
- Job Location
- Mafraq, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Community Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Social Work, Management, Community Service or any relevant field