- Carrying out assessments and ensuring the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the technical work in the projects within a certain area of specialization (Electrical Engineering, GIS, ICT, Biomed, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Construction Engineering ) according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the project and its infrastructures and the efficient use of the systems and equipment.
- Defining procedures and ensures the implementation, monitoring, maintenance and correct functioning of the technical work within his/her area of specialization
Managing the technical activities in support to and in close collaboration with the field responsible of the sector of activity (s)he is primarily in support.
- Carrying out assessment and feasibility studies in the project to provide line managers with alternatives and possible solutions to infrastructure challenges in the area of specialization e.g. installing / building / implementing. Liaising directly with the staff to identify the project needs and managing response and prioritization of requests.
- Where standard protocols are not available or appropriate, developing a protocol seeking extensive feedback and pilot tests to ensure its functioning as well as defining functioning standards and monitoring systems.
- Ensuring the proper documentation, filing and the compilation of the installation and maintenance done or required.
- Acting as a technical referent, providing technical advice and oversight of quality and strengthening knowledge of the team.
- Providing training sessions to technicians, the managers and supervisors in the overall set-up, use and maintenance of new installations.
- When required, acting as Flying expert in a mission and providing deep technical advice to managers.
- Performing delegated tasks specific to her area of speciality and as defined in his/her job description.
- Strictly respect specific Covid-19 disease ICP measures.
Salary: 1550 JOD
Contract: 3 months fixed term contract with the possibility of extenstion based on the overall performance & operational needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location
- Mafraq, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Technical university degree, in his /her area of specialty, preferably as an Engineer