A well-known healthcare institution In Amman – Jordan is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated candidate for Marketing Manager Position.
Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall marketing strategy. In addition, he/she is responsible for managing, guiding, and training the marketing team.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Marketing Manager with strong experience in digital marketing to LEAD our awesome marketing team! As a Marketing Manager at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s marketing strategy.
Marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Build, plan, and implement the overall marketing strategy.
- Manage the strategy.
- Manage and train the marketing team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage the marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and GoogleAnalytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Motivate the marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10