- Assisting in the nursing activities with hospitalised patients, according to nurses and doctors prescription, universal hygiene standards and MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the delivery of quality medical care for patients.
- Assisting the nurse in organizing and providing care and treatments to patients, respecting at all times, the rules of hygiene, safety, comfort, dignity, medical secret and patient confidentiality.
- Giving response to nurse’s requirements in case of an emergency.
- Participating in the surveillance and monitoring of the patient and reporting to the nurse any relevant information.
- Compensating patients’ possible lack of autonomy by assisting and helping them in feeding, personal hygiene, movements and general comfort.
- Ensuring cleanliness of his/her working environment (including facilities, material, linen, equipment, and carrying out the sorting and disposal of waste).
- Working together with the nurses, cleaners and care-takers.
- Strictly respect specific ICP measures.
- Follow current guidelines on nursing care for COVID-19 patients.
Salary: 760 JOD
Contract Duration: 3 months fixed term contract with the possibility of extenstion based on the overall performance & operational needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location
- Mafraq, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $500 – $1,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Certification / diploma
Nursing – دبلوم تمريض