Our client are leading consultants in the Planning and Agricultural services with headquarter in Amman, Jordan and branches in the Middle East. They are now seeking to recruit an amazing ‘Operation Manager’ in their head-office.
The Operation Manger shall assure that Firm’s vision, mission and core values are adhered to by the management and employees, and shall promote Firm’s brand.
Some of the Job responsibilities include:
-Overseeing overall operations and ensuring compliance with set standards and quality.
-Following up and monitoring progress and strategic alignment, contributing and directing developing and articulating strategies and managing their implementation and leading and managing the profitability and growth of the firm and presenting the results in Board of Directors meetings.
– B.Sc. in Arch/Engineering, Master degree in management related functions or other degrees or certificates are preferable.
– Minimum twenty years of track record among which at least five years in management executive position.
– Proficiency level in computer software related to the management functions.
– Knowledge in Financial functions and management.
– Competence in the technical aspects of consultancy services.
– Knowledge in HR functions & management.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Architecture; Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 13 Max: 20
- Residence Location