- Supporting the drug supply management in the designated facilities under the supervision of the Pharmacy Manager of the project and according to MSF health policies and protocols, in order to contribute in the guarantee of the proper management and distribution of drugs and medical devices.
- In cooperation with the Pharmacy Manager, assisting in the supervision, management and control of the medical stock in the project in order to avoid ruptures, losses and gross overstock of drugs and other supplies and overseeing and monitoring its storage condition.
- Assisting on a monthly basis with preparation and approval of order requests, ensuring they are completed in timely manner to prevent unnecessary orders in between.
- Following up on drug ruptures.
- Assisting Pharmacy Supervisor in preparing prescriptions and dispensing of medications of patient’s on a daily basis.
- Assist Pharmacy Supervisor in dispensing the drugs according to prescription, explanation to the patient about drug dosage, time of taking the drugs, adverse effects.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of MSF guidelines.
- Control access to the pharmacy premises and ensure that all doors are secured.Report any disappearance or sign of break-in without delay.
- Strictly respect specific ICP measures.
Salary: 970 JOD
Contract Duration: 3 months fixed term contract with the possibility of extenstion based on the overall performance & operational needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Competencies: Results, Teamwork, Flexibility, Commitment, Stress Management.
Two years Experience collaborating with local pharmacy systems (MoH and private) is an asset.
- Job Location
- Mafraq, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Certification / diploma
Pharmacy – دبلوم صيدلة