· Gather and translate client requirements.
· Test and take accountability for the quality of your work.
· Estimate effort required to implement changes and enhancements.
· Analyze and solve problems.
· Experience in Open Cart (not just themes, module development and advance level customizations and performance tuning)
· Understanding of Open Cart code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy, and fallback components
· Experience with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and jQuery
· Database experience with mySQL and Postgres
· Write clean structured and well-documented code.
· Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Application development and Design
· Build Magento Enterprise websites and other platforms.
· Ability to work independently and productively, but also to work well in a collegial, team atmosphere
· Good communication skills
· Understands multithreading and queues
· Understands the concept of writing good integration APIs
· Understands best practices for security and data protection
· Experience with message brokers and queues
· Designing applications for scale and resiliency
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma