Agile Scrum Master – Azure/Microsoft Dynamics 365/DevOps is urgently to work remotely from Jordan or anyere. The Agile Scrum Master is required for a key Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer project. To be successful, you will have the following experience.
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience essential,
· Must have Azure DevOps experience.
· Demonstrable experience of Agile and scrum delivery on large scale programmes.
· Ability to positively motivate, lead and deliver in complex/matrixed environments.
· Excellent communication skills to all levels.
· Generic scrum master accountabilities
· Responsible for prioritising and managing own workload, and others as required.
· Facilitate the weekly team stand-up meetings Coordinate with the infrastructure teams to secure the necessary development and test systems
· Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility
· Determine, manage and improve the delivery velocity and quality of the teams outputs
· Identify, secure and allocate resources as required including identifying areas where the delivery team need architecture and design support
· Manage the work stack Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
· Track and manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
· Managing key project tracking assets
· Run project retrospectives to correct the process Identify and remove obstacles that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
· Responsible for managing complex stakeholder relationships
· Sets up and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders by effectively managing expectations and inspiring confidence in delivery Facilitation of show and tell sessions
· Leadership and People Development (or Teamwork)
· Provide coaching and guidance to agile teams
· Good knowledge of Agile techniques including but not limited to Scrum and Kanban techniques for planning, monitoring and control
· Good knowledge of programme and project methodologies (e.g. MSP, Waterfall, Agile)
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
– Microsoft Teams
– Microsoft 365
– Azure DevOps
– Project Management Softwares
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3