Do you want to make an impact and help transform people’s lives?
At Bayt.Com, we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success.
Learn more about Bayt.Com careers, how we remain one of the Greatest Places To Work in the Middle East, and how you can become part of our story!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyze and validate user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Conduct all types of testing and reporting bugs accordingly.
- Analyze requirements to determine feasibility of design and implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, performance and security needs.
- Confer with product management team, engineers and quality assurance to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations, capabilities, performance requirements software requirements, and interfaces.
- Consult with and assist system administrators to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Determine systems and changes performance and security standards .
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Adhere to the software development methodology and company department directions and rules.
- Document and maintain all documentation related to any of the above tasks.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location