Sales representatives present and sell products or services to organizations, businesses or government agencies. They contact potential buyers, present products and services, answer questions and discuss pricing.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
1. Generate sales leads and appointments.
2. Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
3. Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
4. Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
5. Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
7. Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
8. Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
9. Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
10. Continuous follow up with potential customers
11.Document all interactions with potential customers.
12. Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
– Sales Representative Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business.
2. 2 – 5 Year’s Experience in sales.
3. Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
4. A commitment to excellent customer service.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Super interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
7. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
8. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
1. Product Knowledge
2. Strategic Prospecting Skills
3. Rapport Building on the Call
4. Buyer-Seller Agreement
5. Active Listening
7. Time Management
8. Demo skills
9. Closing Techniques
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Software Development
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma