· Analyzing outstanding reports for accounts receivables and update weekly status.
· Supporting customer service team in invoice collection and following up with pending cases.
· Managing and reviewing credit facility for customers.
· Effectively managing DSO/DPO
· Monitoring bad debts and waiver cases
· Working closely with operations to match work orders with operational invoices.
· Posting invoices of overhead vendors and process payment.
· Maintaining short term budgeting, and monitoring the actual cost with the aligned budget on monthly basis.
· Managing daily accounting tasks like cash counter closing, petty cash booking, etc..
· Maintain the post dated cheques and security deposits and prepare bank slips deposits.
· Maintaining monthly closing for all expenses, accrual, and prepaid.
· Maintaining bank reconciliation and clearing all pending items
· Follow up with the detention collections from the depots and make sure that all collection to be reconciled
· Follow up with the operation team to issue rebate invoices on monthly basis and the seals invoices
· Follow up with bank for all inquiries that received from management
· Any adhoc tasks/ reports requested by management.
HR and admin
· Check attendance system on daily basis, and forward the leaved and time offs to employees for recording it
· Preparing monthly Payrolls and update employees deductions..
· Follow up with social security corporation
· Follow up with tax authority for employees income tax deduction and the annual clearance
· Follow up the office maintenance ( repairmen’s , fixed assets)
· Prepare the purchase orders and take required approvals for purchases
· Follow up all office OVH agreements (maintenance ,life insurance , health insurance and phone bills)
· Preparing employees EOS documents and taking required approvals
· Make sure that all employees is following HLAG policy
· Arranging hotel reservations and Airline tickets for guest.
· Checking the server room on daily basis
· Make sure to replace the backup desk on daily and weekly basis.
· Follow up with all errors that employees are facing
• University Degree – Bachelor in Accounting
• 2-3 years of Experience in Finance & Accounting department.
• Proficiency with ERP (SAP) desirable.
• Previous experience in shipping industry is preferrable.
• Technical Knowledge English, medium level.
• Advanced Excel management.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $500 – $1,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 30