• Direct daily operations of the department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
• Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
• Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
• Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
• Provide users with technical support for computer problems and managing technical support.
• Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
• Train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
• Stay abreast of advances in technology.
• Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
• Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
• Evaluate the organization’s technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
• Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
• Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
• Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
• Control operational budget and expenditures.
• Purchase necessary equipment.
• Manage backup, security and user help systems.
• Managing, report the stock and equipment.
B.Sc in Information Technology major is preferred.
Minimum 6 years of experience.
Good oral and written communication skills.
High problem analysis.
Management of Personnel Resources.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Primary, Prep, & Secondary School; Higher Education; IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Information Technology And Computer Science