An Senior QA Engineer ensures ITG’s portfolio of software products meet the established standards of quality including functionality, reliability, usability and performance by designing, developing and executing test plans and procedures; adheres to department and company policies and procedures; contributes to the growth and enhancement of the Quality Assurance department; proactively supports the success of ITG products by ensuring adherence to specifications and pre-established guidelines; provides subject matter, business-process expertise and technical leadership; leads software testing tasks / projects to successful completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure quality compliance of individual project deliverables.
• Develop and review test requirements, test plans, test matrices, and test suites for ITG Software products.
• Develop and execute manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing.
• Identify conditions where a software system could fail and build test scenarios.
• Work closely with development teams to triage and isolate problem areas in multiple applications.
• Knowledge and application of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and tools.
• Hands on experience working in teams that utilize Software Development Lifecycles.
• Experience building effective tests targeting multiple application layers (db, app, gui, api).
• Experience working in Agile Development environments.
• Experience in eLearning applications.
Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Document Management (DMS) systems
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 24 Max: 29