We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to create amazing web user experiences for a big project.
*Work remotely per hour basis contract.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design.
Who are we looking for?
– Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
– Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
– Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
– Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level
– Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
– Strong written and verbal English skills and great interpersonal skills to work very closely with the team to deliver the product
– Flexible working hours
– Proven work experience as a graphic designer including web projects
– Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
– Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemap
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
– Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
-Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
-Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
*Designing e-commerce stores, layouts, flows, optimizing for conversion is a big plus.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Part Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2