We are seeking a career-minded individual for the position of a Software Tester within our Organisation. The selected candidate will form part of a specialized multi-skilled Payments & Card Operations Team.
As an RS2 Software Tester, you will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You will need to create, execute and maintain automated and manual tests to ensure that the software delivered to our clients is in line with the required business requirements and needs. You will also be part of the production support team.
- Create, document, execute and maintain test cases and test packs for both functional and regression testing in an accurate and efficient manner within agreed timeframes.
- Assist in managing clients delivery and release schedules as required
- Clearly document and communicate test results using appropriate tools
- Act as a central point of contact (via e-mail, teleconferencing and on-site workshops) for the delivery of specific changes/updates requested by the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
- Attention to detail and orientation towards maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Working knowledge in SQL Is required
- Proficient in testing methodologies and test case execution/ verification with an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, QC, Postman, etc.
- Previous working experience testing APIs is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Preferably should have a good knowledge of the financial and payments industry.
The selected candidates will be offered an attractive package, commensurate with their skills and experience. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- IT Services; Software Development; Banking
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma