All Amazon teams and businesses, from Prime delivery to AWS, are guided by four key tenets: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking.
We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses.
Our mission: To be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
What unites Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier. The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn’t easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Come build the future with us.
We are seeking an experienced team manager to join our operations in Amman to develop, manage, and support our team of data associates.
As Team Manager, you will be responsible for :
· Manage job assignment on a day-to-day basis, monitoring performance on job or queue adherence, volume, and quality
· Support hiring and training of new Associates
· Ensure productivity is maximized through supervision, training, analysis, and feedback of performance data on a periodic basis
· Develop the work schedule for the week by balancing work across various workflows and/or navigating competing delivery priorities
· Liaise with Program Management and other global operations team leads to manage risks & propose mitigation strategies
· Track quality and utilization metrics
· File and track tickets, following up on blocks to productivity
· Provide regular, formal & informal feedback to direct reports
· Identify and help implement process-related improvement using methodologies such as Kaizen, six sigma, or lean
· Communicate effectively in Egyptian or Gulf Arabic and English
· Bachelor Degree (Any Stream) or advanced college education or experience in a Leadership or related position with management.
· Proficiency verbal and written communication skills in Egyptian or Gulf Arabic and English
· Experience in understanding performance metrics and developing them to measure progress against key performance indicators
· Experience with process improvement/quality control tools and methods
· Demonstrated ability to lead diverse talent within a team, work cross-functionally, and build consensus on difficult issues
· Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detail-oriented
· Strong interest in hiring and developing people in their respective roles
· Leadership experience in coaching and performance management
· Experience in managing process and operational escalations
· Experience with aspects of speech and language technology
· Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
This role works on shifts: 9 hours, 5 days a week between Sun-Sat. National holidays considered working days. 8 days off per month. May need to work outside of regular working hours or on holidays/late night.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies