We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the Technical Support position. Technical Support Officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
Moreover, Technical Support Officers need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Security & Fire Systems; Technical Maintenance & Repair
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 23 Max: 30
Computer And Communications Engineering